Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MagSafe wallet can’t be added to Find My

iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS 15.0 and brand new Golden Brown MagSafe wallet: I have no option to add it to Find my and if I go into the Find my App to add it manually it tells me: “ Cannot Add Wallet Unable to add your wallet to Find My. Please try again later.”

soft reset and restarts don’t help, wallet works perfectly fine on my wife’s 12 pro.

tried it with and without case, same result (original Apple midnight iPhone case)

posted this in the 12 max area as there is no 13 max area yet available…

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 11:11 AM

additional Info:

As the wallet works fine on my wife’s phone i assume the issue must be in my phone.

As the Phone is brand new (released and picked up yesterday) i assumed my iCloud backup may cause the issues so i went ahead an reset my entire iPhone and started out fresh without backup. Same issue…

I saw that others marked the post as “me too” - i have a physical sim and an esim active in my phone. I am wildly guessing that this might have to do with the issue, how about everyone else how marked this questions?

Edit:

marked solved on accident, cant take it back somehow

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 11:11 AM in response to Steakchrizzle

additional Info:

As the wallet works fine on my wife’s phone i assume the issue must be in my phone.

As the Phone is brand new (released and picked up yesterday) i assumed my iCloud backup may cause the issues so i went ahead an reset my entire iPhone and started out fresh without backup. Same issue…

I saw that others marked the post as “me too” - i have a physical sim and an esim active in my phone. I am wildly guessing that this might have to do with the issue, how about everyone else how marked this questions?

Edit:

marked solved on accident, cant take it back somehow

Sep 25, 2021 10:10 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you!

tried the same, no success.

• took phone out of case and detached wallet.
  • volume up, volume down, hold power button until Apple logo and let phone restart
  • unlocked with pin
  • phone gives haptic feedback, no pop up
  • went to find my to try manually adding:
  • nothing there
  • added case (original apple Midnight) and then on top of that wallet:

And I tried it also with an empty wallet thinking the cards inside might have an influence, nothing :(

When i take it out of the case again and attach the wallet find my again displays the first message.

MagSafe wallet can’t be added to Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.