Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my not pairing MagSafe Wallet

just got my iPhone 13 mini with sequoia green wallet. Not animations appear when I connect the wallet at the back.

If I try to pair manually (Find my -> Items -> + -> Add MagSafe Accessory, it recognise the wallet and show the correct animation. I then select Continue, and continue at the find my screen and receive the error “Cannot Add Wallet

Unable to add your wallet to Find My.

Please try again later.”

Is there any solution so far? Is this a problem with the Wallet?

I’ve seen similar posts in Reddit.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 2:41 PM

Hi, just to register here in case anyone is having the same problem (several people o Reddit with the same problem).

Need to put the phone in DFU and restore. Seems like a bug with iOS15 shipping with the new iPhones, maybe!? The restore process downloaded an updated firmware from Apple servers and fixed the problem.

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 2:41 PM in response to judysings

Hi, just to register here in case anyone is having the same problem (several people o Reddit with the same problem).

Need to put the phone in DFU and restore. Seems like a bug with iOS15 shipping with the new iPhones, maybe!? The restore process downloaded an updated firmware from Apple servers and fixed the problem.

Sep 26, 2021 6:31 PM in response to APFabri

Hi there APFabri,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help you with this trouble you're having adding your new Wallet to Find My. Click here to get started:

About the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe

The guidance you need is found under "If you can't set up your iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe". Let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Find my not pairing MagSafe Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.