Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I have songs on my iTunes that cannot be found on iTunes/apple music that I want on my iPhone

I just bought a new iPhone13. My last phone was a Xr and I subscribed to Applemusic while on that phone. Before then I synced songs to my phone with iTunes. Some of said songs cannot be found on apple music (local bands ect). Now I cannot sync these songs onto my phone with the rest of my apple music library. Is there a way to fix this without losing all the songs on my iPhone?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 3:43 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 25, 2021 4:23 PM in response to RD135

Apple Music should upload to the cloud anything it cannot match to its catalog, up to 100,000 individual tracks,, making it available from there like any other track that is matched.

• Do note that Song files larger than 200 MB won't be uploaded to iCloud.
  • Song files longer than two hours in length won't be uploaded to iCloud.
  • Songs containing DRM (Digital Rights Management) won't be matched or uploaded to iCloud unless your computer is authorized for playback of that content.

Make sure “Sync Library” is turned on in Settings->Music, and in Preferences in iTunes on your computer.

Then let them upload. It may take a while before they are all uploaded. Link-> Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

So I have songs on my iTunes that cannot be found on iTunes/apple music that I want on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.