Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One and Apple music

I switched from Individual Apple Music to Individual Apple One and I lost all my previous music from Apple Music. I have no playlist, no songs or no artist

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 2:32 PM

Did you cancel your individual Apple Music subscription before you signed up for Apple One? If so, that might be the problem. According to step 4 in:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One." And I assume that means your existing music library will remain intact.

When you cancel your Apple Music subscription or let it expire, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained after the last billing cycle.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 2:32 PM in response to harriett193

Did you cancel your individual Apple Music subscription before you signed up for Apple One? If so, that might be the problem. According to step 4 in:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

"If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One." And I assume that means your existing music library will remain intact.

When you cancel your Apple Music subscription or let it expire, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained after the last billing cycle.

Apple One and Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.