Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add songs to my library

I have an apple music app installed in my android device, and it was working fine until suddenly I couldn't add music to my library any more. It says "added to library", however when I check my library, it doesn't show up.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 3:52 PM

Hello Tina_0! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you’re unable to add songs to your Apple Music library, even though it says those songs are being added. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Let’s try the following steps to see if they help, and test after each step: 

• Restart the Apple Music app: Apps > Settings > Apps > Apple Music > Force Stop. Return to the Home Screen or application list, and reopen Apple Music. 

• Clear the App cache: Apps > Settings> Apps > Apple Music > Storage > Clear Cache. Return to the Home Screen or application list, and reopen Apple Music. 

• Restart your Android device. 

• Sign out of Apple Music and then sign back in. Open the Apple Music app, tap Library, then tap the menu button. Tap Account Settings > Sign out. Sign back in by tapping the menu button > Settings> Sign in. Any music that was downloaded for offline listening will need to be downloaded again after this step. 

Make it a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 3:52 PM in response to Tina_0

Hello Tina_0! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you’re unable to add songs to your Apple Music library, even though it says those songs are being added. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Let’s try the following steps to see if they help, and test after each step: 

• Restart the Apple Music app: Apps > Settings > Apps > Apple Music > Force Stop. Return to the Home Screen or application list, and reopen Apple Music. 

• Clear the App cache: Apps > Settings> Apps > Apple Music > Storage > Clear Cache. Return to the Home Screen or application list, and reopen Apple Music. 

• Restart your Android device. 

• Sign out of Apple Music and then sign back in. Open the Apple Music app, tap Library, then tap the menu button. Tap Account Settings > Sign out. Sign back in by tapping the menu button > Settings> Sign in. Any music that was downloaded for offline listening will need to be downloaded again after this step. 

Make it a great day!

I can't add songs to my library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.