Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app data not transferring to workout app

A couple of weeks ago my watch ran out of batteries while doing a late night workout. I’ve tried to add the remainder of my workout through the health app however, the calories or workout minutes are not transferring over to my workout app. This is concerning me because I’ve set myself a goal to workout daily and close my rings for an entire year. I was 13 calories off closing my move goal when my watch died. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 11:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 1:02 AM

You can only fix this on the day of the workout,you cannot add data on another day as it won't affect your rings.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 1:02 AM in response to kady290

You can only fix this on the day of the workout,you cannot add data on another day as it won't affect your rings.

Health app data not transferring to workout app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.