Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Classic wiped and can no longer download any version of iTunes app to my PC

When syncing my iPod Classic 6 generation to iTunes it froze. Although I was already updated with the most recent iTunes, it asked me to uninstall iTunes and download the app again. I have tried several versions on the Internet offered by Microsoft (Apple doesn't have a download?) and elsewhere but none will download the app.

It goes through the motions but to no avail. I can't even access my iTunes account as I can't download the Apple app for PC. I don't understand why I can no longer download any version of the iTunes app to at least get the music back to the iPod.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:11 AM

You would download the app via the Windows App store. However, if you're having issues with the App Store, Apple has provided direct links to the installers here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210384

Similar questions

1 reply

iPod Classic wiped and can no longer download any version of iTunes app to my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.