Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple is not supporting Asia IPhones in Europe

Hi everyone,

I have an IPhone 12 Pro Max and it is bought in Hong Kong less than one year ago and now I'm residence in Netherlands,

All Wifi connection, Network connection and etc is not working and practically my phone is useless and apple store in Netherlands has told hardware should be changed but the can not give service in Netherlands for IPhone bought in Asia.

My question/concern is I can not return back to Hong kong to do a service, What is the solution for this?

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 11:55 AM

All iPhone warranties include the clause that service may be limited to the country of original purchase. When it comes to whole device replacement, every Apple Sotre or Apple Authorized service provider will tell you that you must return the device to the country of original sale for service.

You cannot ship it either, at least not internationally. Someone must either take it in for service or ship it from an address in the country of service.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 11:55 AM in response to masoud30

All iPhone warranties include the clause that service may be limited to the country of original purchase. When it comes to whole device replacement, every Apple Sotre or Apple Authorized service provider will tell you that you must return the device to the country of original sale for service.

You cannot ship it either, at least not internationally. Someone must either take it in for service or ship it from an address in the country of service.

Apple is not supporting Asia IPhones in Europe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.