Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV not playing/casting videos from Peloton App

Hi Everyone,

I found a post that shows exact same issue I am currently having with my apple Tv and peloton app -

this is the link to the post Apple TV not playing video - Apple Community

I would like to contact person that had originally posted it to find out if his issue was resolved. How do I do that via Apple Community?

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:55 PM

or should I look somewhere else as well?

It really is a decision by the content provider, of what they are willing to support, as supporting each different model device may require some additional effort on their part.

Be sure what you model Apple TV is. 2nd and 3rd generation look the same on the outside. Find the model number in Settings﹥General﹥About﹥Model, on the bottom of the unit, or on the original packaging box. “A1378” is is Apple TV (2nd generation). “A1427” or “A1469” is Apple TV (3rd generation).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 6:55 PM in response to twix_777

or should I look somewhere else as well?

It really is a decision by the content provider, of what they are willing to support, as supporting each different model device may require some additional effort on their part.

Be sure what you model Apple TV is. 2nd and 3rd generation look the same on the outside. Find the model number in Settings﹥General﹥About﹥Model, on the bottom of the unit, or on the original packaging box. “A1378” is is Apple TV (2nd generation). “A1427” or “A1469” is Apple TV (3rd generation).

Sep 28, 2021 10:39 AM in response to twix_777

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Try contacting Peloton about the supported models that can receive their AirPlay streams. Content providers would have support for none to all, or anything in between, by model.

I would like to contact person that had originally posted it to find out if his issue was resolved. How do I do that via Apple Community?

That can’t be done. There is no user-to-user messaging system on this forum.

Sep 28, 2021 12:54 PM in response to Urquhart1244

OK - I will follow up with them again. I have had open tech support ticket with Peloton for 3 months now - and all I am being told that this issue is currently in progress. However you are suggesting this could be that perhaps my older Apple TV is no longer supported..... You stated you are not able to verify as you are not customer - is the only way to verify by contacting the tech support team or should I look somewhere else as well?

Apple TV not playing/casting videos from Peloton App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.