Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

52.99 purchase from apple.com on my debit card, no record of the purchase on my apple account

i cant even request a refund because it doesn't show up on my apple account, but apple.com took out $52.99 from my account. what's the deal and how do i get a refund? the "report a problem" link will not/does not work because the charge doesn't show up on apple so please don't suggest that.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:08 PM

Could a family member have made this purchase?

Please see the section titled "If you still can't identify the charge", using the resource at the bottom of this reply, if you are still unable to find the charge after trying reportaproblem.apple.com.

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 5:08 PM in response to leilabaela

Could a family member have made this purchase?

Please see the section titled "If you still can't identify the charge", using the resource at the bottom of this reply, if you are still unable to find the charge after trying reportaproblem.apple.com.

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

52.99 purchase from apple.com on my debit card, no record of the purchase on my apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.