Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burst mode

I'm using an iPhone 13 mini with iOS 15

1) Using the camera timer sometimes produces a 'burst' and sometimes a single photo. How do I switch bust on/off?

2) The iPhone user guide says "On iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and later, swipe the Shutter button to the left to take rapid-fire photos." This doesn't work for me - what am I doing wrong?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 3:02 PM

Mine does a burst every time I shoot a timer pic. It has nothing to do with movement, as my timer shots are always on a tripod... How does one turn off bursts while in timer mode? That is a simple question, Apple... We don't want 10 shots and we don't want to waste time deleting 9 of the 10 that were taken. If we had wanted a burst, we would have turned on burst. But where is that control???

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 3:02 PM in response to MazeMonster

Mine does a burst every time I shoot a timer pic. It has nothing to do with movement, as my timer shots are always on a tripod... How does one turn off bursts while in timer mode? That is a simple question, Apple... We don't want 10 shots and we don't want to waste time deleting 9 of the 10 that were taken. If we had wanted a burst, we would have turned on burst. But where is that control???

burst mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.