Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers 11.2 for Mac installed

Now unable to copy and paste from Numbers to Pages and keep the formatting. Does anyone have the same experience? Any solution?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 3:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 3:55 AM

I came here for a separate issue I'm having with Pages 11.2, but I tried this and it seems to work normally - though it seems to have been removed from the right-click menu. Once you've copied your text, you can do a simple paste to keep the style from where you copied from, or go to "edit" in the menu bar and choose "paste and match style". There you'll also see the keyboard shortcut for doing those things.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 3:55 AM in response to OscarDestruge

I came here for a separate issue I'm having with Pages 11.2, but I tried this and it seems to work normally - though it seems to have been removed from the right-click menu. Once you've copied your text, you can do a simple paste to keep the style from where you copied from, or go to "edit" in the menu bar and choose "paste and match style". There you'll also see the keyboard shortcut for doing those things.

Numbers 11.2 for Mac installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.