Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show caller id

How do I turn it on? I’ve recently got the iphone13. Calling out, my number is private. I’ve gone to settings to change toggle. It won’t stop spinning. I have turned off and on, reset my network, turned mobile data and wifi off, used airplane mode. How do I fix, with stores not being open? There is no option for iphone13!

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 2:05 PM

13 replies

Oct 7, 2021 7:41 PM in response to sefine210

sefine210 Said:

"Show caller id: How do I turn it on? I’ve recently got the iphone13. Calling out, my number is private. I’ve gone to settings to change toggle. It won’t stop spinning. I have turned off and on, reset my network, turned mobile data and wifi off, used airplane mode. How do I fix, with stores not being open? There is no option for iphone13!"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

Returning this:

Being a new iPhone and getting this occurrence, I suggest returning this, and swapping it out for another iPhone. So, how new is "new"? Note that 14 days is the time limit to return it.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :

Show caller id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.