Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud.com calendar has no content

This morning I needed to access my calendar using Firefox on a Windows 10 PC, so I went to iCloud.com.

I found that everything works - I can use Mail, see Photos, iCloud Drive etc - EXCEPT the Calendar. It is completely blank.

As a test I accessed iCloud.com in Safari on my MacBook Pro and the result was the same.

I have Mac mini (2018) and MacBook Pro (2015) both on Mojave; iPad Air 3 and iPhone 7 on iPadOS 15 and iOS 15.

The Calendar on all devices is in sync ( we use a shared calendar) . The Shared calendar is setup on iCloud.com, but it is devoid of data. The date and time on all devices is identical.

How can I fix this.? BTW (not that the bot will listen) I have gone through the Apple support page for this and it is of no help.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 9:03 PM

Is iCloud account enabled in calendar preferences ( check in account section ) , click on refresh drop down arrow and select as push Change Accounts preferences in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support

Also , the calendars that are saved in " on my Mac section " in calendar preferences won't sync , check mark as iCloud Change Alerts preferences in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 9:03 PM in response to Thunderclutch

Is iCloud account enabled in calendar preferences ( check in account section ) , click on refresh drop down arrow and select as push Change Accounts preferences in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support

Also , the calendars that are saved in " on my Mac section " in calendar preferences won't sync , check mark as iCloud Change Alerts preferences in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support

Sep 30, 2021 6:50 PM in response to Thunderclutch

See the article If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars or Reminders won’t sync – Apple Support

iCloud.com

If you can't see all of your updates or have a different issue, try these steps on iCloud.com:

1. Update your browser and clear the cache.
  2. If you can't see updates from other devices, open another app on iCloud.com, such as Mail. Then go back to the Contacts, Calendar or Reminders app.
  3. Sign out of iCloud.com, then sign back in. 
  4. Clear your browsing history. Choose History > Clear History.

Since the iCloud Birthdays calendar updates daily, you may not see changes to birthdays in the Calendars app until the next day.

Re-send invitations to share a calendar on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Accept a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Ways to share a calendar on iCloud.com - Apple Support

See whom you are sharing a calendar with on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Sep 30, 2021 11:28 AM in response to Thunderclutch

Hello Thunderclutch,

We see you're missing all of your Calendar app's entries and we'd be happy to help.

We note you mentioned trying steps on a support page. Was this the page you tried: If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud

If not, please give that a try.

We see that you've tried visiting the iCloud site on each device, though have you had a chance to see if the Calendar app that resides on any of the devices has the expected content?

Within the Calendar app on your device, select Calendars on iOS or View menu > Show Calendar List, and double-check to ensure that the Calendar hadn't become un-checked/disabled here. If so, go ahead and re-enable it.

Take care.

My iCloud.com calendar has no content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.