Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my phone shows is to Join this network - Does not have a forget network choice

I want to delete wi-fi networks -

setting

wifi

shows a list of networks

I click on the I next to the network name and it only comes up with join this network

does not show delete network as a choice

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 7:30 AM

Hello Bean Bean

We see you're looking to 'forget' a Wi-Fi network, and we can certainly help out with that.

Details on how to do this process can be found here, for reference: How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

As the page will indicate, the option to 'forget' the network will only appear if you've both previously connected to the network in question, and also haven't already opted to 'forget' the network.

As found at the bottom of the page, "If you're using a supervised device that manages the connection to the Wi-Fi network, you might not have the option to forget that network."

Supervised devices are generally owned/provided by a school or business. Details on this here:

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You may also try resetting network settings, if needed. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before. Be sure to note down any needed Wi-Fi passwords ahead of time.

Take care.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 7:30 AM in response to Bean Bean

Hello Bean Bean

We see you're looking to 'forget' a Wi-Fi network, and we can certainly help out with that.

Details on how to do this process can be found here, for reference: How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

As the page will indicate, the option to 'forget' the network will only appear if you've both previously connected to the network in question, and also haven't already opted to 'forget' the network.

As found at the bottom of the page, "If you're using a supervised device that manages the connection to the Wi-Fi network, you might not have the option to forget that network."

Supervised devices are generally owned/provided by a school or business. Details on this here:

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You may also try resetting network settings, if needed. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before. Be sure to note down any needed Wi-Fi passwords ahead of time.

Take care.

All my phone shows is to Join this network - Does not have a forget network choice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.