Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery message

I just had my phone worked on had back screen fixed now I have a message about my battery says might not be genuine apple battery

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 4:49 AM

Hi,

Have you changed the battery before? If yes, did you change the battery from apple authorize or apple repair store? If not, I recommend you to bring your device to apple authorize repair. You can visit this link https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

Thanks,

9 replies

Oct 1, 2021 5:14 AM in response to Iphone11maxpro88

Hello ~ Well…I doubt seriously if Apple will work on it for you. You can take it back to the repair shop to see what can be done or you may just have to live with the message. That back glass replacement can cause lots of problems as you are finding out. You can contact Apple to see if they can do anything for you but pretty sure they will not. Give both options a try. Good luck:)

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Oct 1, 2021 5:15 AM in response to Iphone11maxpro88

Iphone11maxpro88 wrote:

I did not change my battery I had the back glass replaced

Your phone is now completely unsupportable and untouchable by Apple.

The back glass can not be replaced by Apple or any authorized service provider. The internals are laminated to the back glass.

Now that it's been tampered with, Apple won't go near it and we really can't help you.

You can live with the message, or recycle it and buy a new phone.

Battery message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.