Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacbookPro > Not able to enable Notes in iCloud Sync

Device: MacBook Pro [16", 2019]

Issue: I am not able to enable "Notes" to sync with iCloud from my MacBook Pro. Screenshot attached.

Please let me know..

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:29 PM

Did you tried to enable notes in new admin account Set up users, guests and groups on Mac - Apple Support

Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

If you keep notes in internet accounts — for example, iCloud, Google, Yahoo or AOL — you can add those accounts to Notes on your Mac.

You may also have a Managed Apple ID account from your school or business that allows you to keep notes. 

Note: You don’t need an internet account to use Notes. You can store notes only on your Mac, but these notes won’t appear on your other devices.

Note : outlook / exchange accounts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/set-up-email-in-mac-os-x-mail-de372dc4-9648-4044-a76c-e8a60e178d54

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 8:29 PM in response to jai2010

Did you tried to enable notes in new admin account Set up users, guests and groups on Mac - Apple Support

Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac - Apple Support

If you keep notes in internet accounts — for example, iCloud, Google, Yahoo or AOL — you can add those accounts to Notes on your Mac.

You may also have a Managed Apple ID account from your school or business that allows you to keep notes. 

Note: You don’t need an internet account to use Notes. You can store notes only on your Mac, but these notes won’t appear on your other devices.

Note : outlook / exchange accounts https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/set-up-email-in-mac-os-x-mail-de372dc4-9648-4044-a76c-e8a60e178d54

MacbookPro > Not able to enable Notes in iCloud Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.