Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Gift Card code not working

I received (3) $25 gift card for the Apple Store from my previous spending on Barclays Apple credit card. I have never used them, and they have properly been added to my Apple Wallet. I am trying to input the Card numbers (even tried the PIN numbers) and it keeps saying that the card numbers are not valid.

Nowhere on the card is there any expiration date, and no where in the details of the card in the Apple wallet does it have any specific date or expiry or restrictions. Anyone else have this issue and how did you make these cards work? Help! Even calling 1-800-My-Apple they were not able to fix it!

Seems only Goldman Sachs can redeem these and they are not terribly helpful so far.... sigh.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 3:05 PM

Goldman Sachs and Apple Card have nothing to do with this situation but you have already found that out. if you have already gone to this link and completed the steps, there is not much anyone can do for you - If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support. the link I provided before links to other specific links including this one (https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=psp&SG=SG005) from the bottom right. I understand that you are frustrated because the cards you earned are not working. Have you tried contact Barclays?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 3:05 PM in response to Nicrez

Goldman Sachs and Apple Card have nothing to do with this situation but you have already found that out. if you have already gone to this link and completed the steps, there is not much anyone can do for you - If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support. the link I provided before links to other specific links including this one (https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=psp&SG=SG005) from the bottom right. I understand that you are frustrated because the cards you earned are not working. Have you tried contact Barclays?

Oct 3, 2021 2:07 PM in response to askbarnabas

Thanks but that link is generic and says nothing about this problem. I have spoken to every department from sales, iTunes, after sales, billing, tech, customer service, and even Goldman Sachs, Apple Card, etc etc. I have spoken to 15 people at Apple in the last 5 days. I have spent well over 6+ hours on calls waiting, holding, being transferred and repeating the gift card numbers and pins to each department just to hear they have no idea why it is not working.

the link you have sent is for iTunes and according to everyone I spoke to the gift certificates are for the Apple Store only. Online only. For peripherals to the products only. Still the codes do not work.

so unless someone who actually knows what the issue is at Apple can help, I am pretty sure they are just passing me around like a dirty penny hoping to get on with their day to something they can solve. Have been disconnected on 3 of the 5 calls I have been on. I give up. Apple you win the $75. Well played. I am done with Apple. 15 years of being a loyal customer and I will shift to android products. It is NOT worth the price or the effort anymore.

This is not the same company of Steve Jobs.

Apple Gift Card code not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.