Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app quitting when opening cycle tracking

Since updating to iOS 15 I have been unable to open up the cycle tracking portion within the Health App. I did a complete reset of my phone and it continues to not work. I just updated to iOS 15.0.1 hoping this would fix it and nope, still quits. Both of my daughters phones are working perfectly fine with cycle tracking, I’m not sure what else I should try!!??

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 11:16 PM

I was able to fix it! I added “menstruation” to my favorites. I selected that and “added data” once I added a day to my cycle it let me open the cycle tracking. It makes zero sense but it worked. Please try and let me know if this helps!

Similar questions

8 replies

Oct 2, 2021 5:37 PM in response to meowemi

Hey there meowemi,

We'd like to help however we can to get the Health app to remain open while using it.

You took some great steps already with making sure to update your iPhone, along with restarting it.

Based on the details you provided, along with the steps tried, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

They'll best be able to continue with you towards resolving this. Take care!

Health app quitting when opening cycle tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.