Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. When i updated my phone to ios15 this came out” A problem was detected with the true depth camera.

face id malfunction?

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 6:54 AM

4 replies

Oct 3, 2021 9:09 AM in response to kgraciia

Hi there kgraciia,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that Face ID isn't working as expected, so we'd like to see how we can help. It appears that you've reviewed: If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro. Just to confirm, have you had a chance to go over the steps in the article, including updating your iPhone? iOS 15.0.1 was recently released, so if you haven't updated yet, install the update and test Face ID out: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Cheers!

Oct 4, 2021 7:43 AM in response to kgraciia

kgraciia,

Thanks for the reply. The latest iOS version is 15.0.1: Apple security updates. If you're already running the latest iOS version, the next step would be to get your iPhone evaluated at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If needed, this link will help you find a store in your area: Find Locations. You can also contact Apple Support directly at this link: Get Support, or by calling the most applicable phone number listed here: Contact Apple for support and service.

All the best!

Hi. When i updated my phone to ios15 this came out” A problem was detected with the true depth camera.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.