Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Issues since Update: Bug.

This isn't really a "what's going on" but rather an issue that TONS of people are experiencing, which is websites not hyperlinking properly, or at all, and issues with signing into sites which ought to remember us, but don't. If you have this issue too, I believe it's because of the recent update, and a major bug.

Hopefully it is resolved soon

I couldn't log into Masterclass.com with my Facebook login, and links from Gmail just open up a blank tab. Works with Chrome, but not Safari. First opening of Safari windows was weird, too, and lots of crashes. Hopefully a patch soon.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 9:47 AM

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 9:47 AM in response to Quixotique

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

I have read here that Apple's support people have a link to reinstall Safari and that doing so often fixes the problem. You might check with them.

Safari Issues since Update: Bug.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.