You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Pro 13 Max will not vibrate while in my case.

I had been pounding my head on why I could not get my new 13 Pro Max to vibrate for calls and texts when I just decided to take it out of the case for a closer look. I had my wife call just to try again and the phone began to vibrate. Thought the problem was fixed and put it back in the case. Once again it stopped vibrating. Took it out and then it vibrates. No idea why having it in the case would stop it from vibrating. Anyone have any thoughts?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 4:01 PM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2021 6:03 PM in response to fnmjd

Hey there fnmjd,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having some difficulties with your iPhone vibrating while in your case and we'd be happy to help the best we can. Depending on what type of case you have, sometimes when putting it on it can accidentally hit the switch that changes your device from Silent mode to Ring mode. After putting your iPhone in the case, we'd recommend double-checking that this is not happening by following the steps in the support article below.

How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Since the iPhone is working as expected when not in the case, we'd suggest reaching out to the manufacturer for further assistance if you continue to have difficulties.

Take care.

iPhone Pro 13 Max will not vibrate while in my case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.