Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Organic Fit App - How do I stop money being charged for an app i did not subscribe to

I downloaded an app in Jan 2021. I can see it on my purchase list for $0.00

The app Organic fit are now taking $19.99 every 6 months and I can't cancel the subscription in my apple account as I never subscribed. How are they taking money? I see a lot of people having this problem. I never gave them my credit card details. If I cancel my card will they still get the details via apple? Why aren't apple removing the app from the apple store if so many people are getting fraudulent charges.

It's not an apple charge but how did apple give them my bank details directly? I want to report them but apple are making it very difficult.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 4:39 AM

Thank you, i had done all of these things, and i just tried them again. It does not appear on the list as i never subscribed. It appears in my purchase history in Jan 2021 as a $0.00 charge. But when i go to report a problem it does not appear on any of the lists. Not purchased, not subscribed. the list only goes back to April not Jan

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 4:39 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thank you, i had done all of these things, and i just tried them again. It does not appear on the list as i never subscribed. It appears in my purchase history in Jan 2021 as a $0.00 charge. But when i go to report a problem it does not appear on any of the lists. Not purchased, not subscribed. the list only goes back to April not Jan

Oct 3, 2021 4:12 AM in response to Paula24jones

Firstly, just to check that you tried to unsubscribe as detailed here:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then, go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/?s=6 - select 'Request a refund' in the first drop-down menu and then 'I did not mean to sign up for a subscription' or, if that fails, 'Other'.

If you have problems with that, go to https://getsupport.apple.com, if necessary click on 'See all products and services', then click on 'Billings & Subscriptions' then "Subscriptions & Purchases' then 'This topic is not listed'.

Organic Fit App - How do I stop money being charged for an app i did not subscribe to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.