Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 alarm app

Basically i set my alarms to all have the same sound but after upgrading from 8plus to 13 the alarm sound keeps automatically changing to a different one, the alarm is also kinda loud even though the sound is set low? How do i fix this

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 10:40 PM

iOS 15 has a sleep focus (aka do not disturb). The alarms sounds when setting from this feature can be different than setting a regular alarm. Maybe that is causing the issue where the sounds are changing? You’re setting alarms differently? As far as the volume, I’d make sure you go to settings->sounds & haptics and adjust your “ringer and alerts” volume from the slider. Toggle the “change with buttons” if you want to change alarm volumes from your side buttons. Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 10:40 PM in response to Ogurasek

iOS 15 has a sleep focus (aka do not disturb). The alarms sounds when setting from this feature can be different than setting a regular alarm. Maybe that is causing the issue where the sounds are changing? You’re setting alarms differently? As far as the volume, I’d make sure you go to settings->sounds & haptics and adjust your “ringer and alerts” volume from the slider. Toggle the “change with buttons” if you want to change alarm volumes from your side buttons. Hope this helps.

Iphone 13 alarm app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.