Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro max noise cancelling missing

I am not able to find the toggle to switch off the notice cancelation feature on the iPhone 13 max pro. Has this been moved or removed? When I use facetime and talk via the speaker my voice cuts out.

Thanks

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 4:14 AM

That’s not a fake photo @Larry106736 The iPhone 13 has “never” had this option with iOS 15 because it’s a glitch. I’ve been speaking with apple support regarding this. It’s a known issue they are working on with no resolution timeline at the moment. This issue also creates problems with echos on CarPlay when talking between iPhone 13’s. It is a major flaw that needs to be resolved asap.

22 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2021 4:14 AM in response to Larry106736

That’s not a fake photo @Larry106736 The iPhone 13 has “never” had this option with iOS 15 because it’s a glitch. I’ve been speaking with apple support regarding this. It’s a known issue they are working on with no resolution timeline at the moment. This issue also creates problems with echos on CarPlay when talking between iPhone 13’s. It is a major flaw that needs to be resolved asap.

Oct 5, 2021 7:51 AM in response to rpwils2

Hello Rpwils2,

It sounds like you want to enable noise cancelation on your iPhone. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article will guide you through the steps: Adjust the audio settings on iPhone

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Are you using your iPhone microphone and speaker or are you making FaceTime Calls with headphones? If so, which headphones are you currently using? Also, what is your exact iOS version?

Cheers!

Oct 28, 2021 8:22 AM in response to karina184

I am having this same issue. It does not exist. Whenever I place someone on speaker they say they hear me chopped up. I’m wondering how I can fix this. It has happened with my iPhone X and now with my iPhone 13 Pro. It must be one of the settings I am unable to find. Attached is a picture of where phone noise cancellation should be but it isn’t.

Oct 7, 2021 2:32 PM in response to karina184

I have the same problem. The iphone 13 pro max does not have the ‘phone noise cancellation’ option. I was trying to make the phone sound louder and one of the solutions was to turn off the noice cancellation option. Based on a photo I saw, apparently it is supposed to come after the ’mono audio’ option but the next option listed is the ‘Headphone Notifications’. Is this an iOS 15 software glitch?

Oct 30, 2021 5:36 PM in response to Larry106736

Sorry to tell you that you’re still going to have the issue we’re discussing with ur new replacement device. This is a hardware/ software conflict and will not be resolved until apple issues a proper update to repair it. You’re new 13 will come with ios15 onboard and will therefore present the issue. Not quite sure why ur bragging about receiving a new device from apple for a problem that can’t be resolved with replacement hardware.

iphone 13 pro max noise cancelling missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.