Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 month ago I lost my phone and reported it to Apple, but yesterday someone contacted me and returned the phone to me, but when I turned on the phone, it was disabled because of theft. Please help me because I still have some data to get out

1 month ago I lost my phone and reported it to Apple, but yesterday someone contacted me and returned the phone to me, but when I turned on the phone, it was disabled because of theft. Please help me because I still have some data to get out

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 8:53 PM

ho61 Said:

"1 month ago I lost my phone and reported it to Apple, but yesterday someone contacted me and returned the phone to me, but when I turned on the phone, it was disabled because of theft. Please help me because I still have some data to get out"

-------

Two Things:

A. Sync through iCloud:

Enable items in iCloud on your other Apple devices, and see if they all show up. If your iPhone has items synced with iCloud on them, then they should pop right up.

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

You can check iCloud, using a Web browser on another device, and see if you can access them that way. For instance, go here for Photos: https://www.icloud.com/photos

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 8:53 PM in response to ho61

ho61 Said:

"1 month ago I lost my phone and reported it to Apple, but yesterday someone contacted me and returned the phone to me, but when I turned on the phone, it was disabled because of theft. Please help me because I still have some data to get out"

-------

Two Things:

A. Sync through iCloud:

Enable items in iCloud on your other Apple devices, and see if they all show up. If your iPhone has items synced with iCloud on them, then they should pop right up.

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

You can check iCloud, using a Web browser on another device, and see if you can access them that way. For instance, go here for Photos: https://www.icloud.com/photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.