Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Signature

My email signature keeps getting placed at the bottom of an email thread, instead of in the current email that I am typing. This is frustrating, as I lose time scrolling, cutting and pasting it into its correct space. How can I get it to populate in the correct place in the current email? I am using Apple Mail, Version 12.4

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Hi N_Lacey,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like your email signature to be in the email you are typing instead at the bottom of the thread, and we'd like to assist. Is "Place signature above quoted text" enabled in your preferences? These articles explain more about this:

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac

Change Signatures preferences in Mail on Mac

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 1:49 PM in response to N_Lacey

Hi N_Lacey,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like your email signature to be in the email you are typing instead at the bottom of the thread, and we'd like to assist. Is "Place signature above quoted text" enabled in your preferences? These articles explain more about this:

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac

Change Signatures preferences in Mail on Mac

Take care.

Email Signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.