Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rinse and repeat...? "Clearance in Progress"

Anyone else experiencing an issue with their new iphone 13 pro max "shipping", only to be held up in Customs (presumably)? Pre-order on 9/24, "shipped" on 9/30, with an estimated delivery date of 10/4, and has been in "Clearance in Progress" ever since. All I can find on the forum is the same experience that folks had with the iphone 12, about a year ago. Clearly the supply chain has not improved since last year if the same exact thing is happening. This will be my last pre-order to be sure. It is certainly not worth the frustration of not knowing who to contact, and when to find out if my shipment will clear, or if it is lost. F on execution Apple and UPS....

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 7:32 AM

Update: UPS replied to my inquiry regarding the Clearance in Progress status. “I checked the tracking details for this package and in this case we have a contractual agreement with your sender, which limits the amount of packages that can be handed over to UPS on any given day, when this amount is exceeded, as in this case, the packages may experience delays.

We need first to complete those packages that were given to us in previous days before we can export those that were recently shipped so at the moment we would suggest you to keep on tracking on www.ups.com for further updates and once the package has been cleared customs will be able to forward it to the final destination and the delivery date will be updated. 

I hope this helps anyone else having the same issue. Thanks for the reply UPS!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 7:32 AM in response to scarney64

Update: UPS replied to my inquiry regarding the Clearance in Progress status. “I checked the tracking details for this package and in this case we have a contractual agreement with your sender, which limits the amount of packages that can be handed over to UPS on any given day, when this amount is exceeded, as in this case, the packages may experience delays.

We need first to complete those packages that were given to us in previous days before we can export those that were recently shipped so at the moment we would suggest you to keep on tracking on www.ups.com for further updates and once the package has been cleared customs will be able to forward it to the final destination and the delivery date will be updated. 

I hope this helps anyone else having the same issue. Thanks for the reply UPS!

Rinse and repeat...? "Clearance in Progress"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.