Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple order never delivered by Uber Eats

Hello, I am desperate! I made an order and received the email by Apple confirming it was delivered but I never got a tracking number. There is just one button to “track shipment” which goes directly to an Uber Eats else site saying to “enjoy my order” and that it has been delivered. The order was never received at my courier address, I am not from the US and have called Apple 3 times with no luck or solution, over one hour on the phone which is very expensive for me. They just told me that I need to contact Uber Eats but I have no idea what to say or where can I find their information! Please help!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 4:28 PM

Similar questions

26 replies

Dec 5, 2021 12:32 PM in response to Llinares168

Hi, I have just called the Spanish line and there was a gentle guy that asked for the refund, he understood my case and apologize for the inconvenience and told me that I will get my money back within 5-7 bd. The same happened to me with the supposed email due to the shipping investigation, it never came. It is a complete disaster that a company as Apple has a terrible customer service. Hope this time this kind guy would help me!

Oct 27, 2021 11:05 PM in response to shevarny

This happened to me today- no information whatsoever on the driver besides a name on the status that says delivered. Infuriating- I now have 2200$ on my credit card and will need to re-order another nearly maxing out my CC. It’s astonishing Apple doesn’t have accountability for this- the store also told me “once it leaves our store, it’s considered delivered and there’s nothing we can do.” No ID verification for drivers picking up thousands of dollars worth of equipment, really? How is this possible for a company with so many technological advancements? I wouldn’t be surprised if a class-action suit comes up in the future.

Nov 7, 2021 5:58 AM in response to ecentole

This exact situation happened to me on Nov. 4th, 2021 for a delivery coming from the Brooklyn Flatbush Apple Store. The driver picked up my fully spec'd MBP 14" and came within a few streets of my apartment when all of the sudden the status changed to delivered but when I went to the tracking number it redirected me to UberEats and it said Canceled. I went outside and looked for the delivery person but they were nowhere to be found. I called Apple immediately and it's been a nightmare dealing with their support team. I'm surprised a how little responsibility Apple has taken given that their system also confirms that the order was Canceled by UberEats and never delivered. As of this moment, Apple has not resolved the charge and the order looks as if it's been delivered. I hope this helps anyone going through this issue. It's clear that Apple needs to improve their 2-hour delivery process and revamp this offering.

Nov 7, 2021 10:49 AM in response to agm2135

I am sorry this happened to you. There’s got to be a better way to get to them, what I found out was that some apple representatives answering my call were far more helpful than others. So I would advise you to keep pushing and fight for your refund as they were the ones to choose Uber Eats for the delivery not caring for the value of the purchase or information about the driver.

Dec 1, 2021 11:46 PM in response to Llinares168

Glad! I actually did exactly the same ordered from the US from India. however my order was actually delivered today in the US.

I had many payment issues though and since Indian support wasn't open after 9 PM IST. I had to find a way to call USA Support. And thanks to the Internet I found that one can call US toll free through slype's app for free!!! and my issue was resolved!

PS: I got scared after reading your issue :)

Dec 5, 2021 11:39 AM in response to Romi02

Hi, I just kept calling and calling until someone payed enough attention… you have to insist and let them know that you just did not received your order. They will tell you they are opening a “shipping investigation” and send an email to you that never comes… you have to insist they issue a “refund request” and in that case they still let you know it’s not a 100% guarantee that you will received the refund. After that, in my case, I did get the refund but otherwise I would have kept on calling them… it’s astonishing that they don’t want to take responsibility for their Uber eats deliveries.

Dec 16, 2021 10:16 PM in response to Llinares168

I placed an order on Nov 4th for an Apple Watch and next day shipping was available. The following day I receive tracking information and they informed it was Uber. The tracking link took me to apples tracking page and only that. The item was out for delivery and then was marked as delivered to me. No one drove past the front gate form the Condominium I live in and no one knocked on my door. I walked outside and there was no car downstairs.

I immediately called apple and they informed me they could offer a replacement that would take over a month to arrive or could cancel and give me a refund. Foolish me.

it has been 42 days of numerous calls. Chatting with different people and the same excuses and lines heard over and over again. There is an ongoing investigation and there is absolutely no status to give me, I’m the lucky customer that they issued a high priority follow up request and the manager will call me within 48hrs.

After the 48hrs they tell me that a person will be in touch in the next 4 business days. My guess is that they’re waiting on a specific number of days to inform me no refund is going to be given or for something to expire.

no one seems to be able to help.

Jan 17, 2022 2:15 PM in response to agm2135

This is exactly what happened to me today, at Downtown Brooklyn location.

Now i'm finding your review on the same issue.

I think the couriers take advantage of the apple order, found a loophole that apple never takes the courier information and steal the order.

The "assigned" courier even texted me saying, "when i went to pick up your order, apple said it was already picked up by someone else" bs and i fell for it.

Were you able to get a refund or able to locate your order? I'm frustrated!! and Apple is taking a good old time to investigate this.

Feb 4, 2022 3:49 PM in response to Llinares168

Hi , what did you do? It happened to my sister as well. It says that her items is delivered but she did not receive the item. She doesn’t have tracking number as well . It says it is delivered by uber eats. When she contact apple support through email there is an automatic reply asking her to return the item and they will give her refund. The problem is she did not receive the item. She can’t call because she is working in the cruise ship and they are not allowed to go out. All communication is through email but there is no reply from apple . A very big company like apple cannot fix this kind of problem. I will be scared to order through apple store with this kind of experience and lack of support from apple. Shout out apple help my sister !! It is her hard earned money !! The courier is your responsibility ! You send it through uber eats . Wth! I told her to post it in social media to get the attention of apple usa! She ordered through apple store and this is what happened! So lesson learned do not order through apple store!

Feb 5, 2022 10:53 AM in response to Giggitte

I have exact the same situation, the last phone call (after doing the police report) a lady told me that apple was not doing a refund either a replacement, just like that! I was furious!! They keep saying that this is a Police Case but I didn’t told them to send it by Uber! And when I ask them to show me prove of who it was “delivered” they tell me they don’t have nothing… it’s been 1 month already and still no answer, even with the police report and investigation going on… I posted on Tik tok but unfortunately i don’t have enough followers to make it viral o known… if your sister posts something let me know so everyone should know the situation. Apple washing hands with no responsibility.

Feb 5, 2022 2:21 PM in response to Reynaaaaalp

To everyone else having the same issue. Keep calling apple and even thought they tell you they have opened an investigation ASK TO TALK TO A MANAGER. I was only able to resolve After I called EVERYDAY and found a representative that was willing to involve a manager. The manager will review your case and inform you of what will happen.

it’s annoying you will get bs’ed by a bunch of the customer service representatives, you will get different answers, but call until you find someone willing to help.

Apple order never delivered by Uber Eats

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.