Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro/Magic Mouse question

I have a MacBook Pro 11.0.1. Currently I do not have a USB outlet on the computer. Can I still use the Magic Mouse? Do I need an adapter? The computer can not see the mouse even though I have bluetooth on.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:20 AM

jturney180 wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro 11.0.1. Currently I do not have a USB outlet on the computer. Can I still use the Magic Mouse? Do I need an adapter? The computer can not see the mouse even though I have bluetooth on.

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac

Magic mouse is wireless, no(?)

From the Bluetooth icon in the upper right menu bar, hold the Shift Option keys and click open>Reset

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 6:20 AM in response to jturney180

jturney180 wrote:

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac

Magic mouse is wireless, no(?)

From the Bluetooth icon in the upper right menu bar, hold the Shift Option keys and click open>Reset

MacBook Pro/Magic Mouse question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.