Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple can't call me when asking for support

When I open a support ticket and put in my info, I get an email saying they tried to call me but it just goes to voicemail. I'm holding my phone in my hand. It does not ring, it does not register a missed call. What in the world is going on and how do I contact support WITHOUT the phone call? Do they NOT have chat??

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 6:55 AM

Go to Settings/Phone and turn off Silence Unknown callers. Also check that Do Not Disturb is off. If it doesn’t register a missed call that means that your carrier blocked the call, or your phone can’t receive any calls. Do you have a spam call blocking app from your carrier? Sometimes those can block real calls.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 6:55 AM in response to blossom112

Go to Settings/Phone and turn off Silence Unknown callers. Also check that Do Not Disturb is off. If it doesn’t register a missed call that means that your carrier blocked the call, or your phone can’t receive any calls. Do you have a spam call blocking app from your carrier? Sometimes those can block real calls.

apple can't call me when asking for support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.