Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay disconnects with Spotify

CarPlay works perfectly fine up until I open Spotify. CarPlay then crashes and disconnects my phone from my infotainment system. My phone is still plugged in but it does not register that a phone is connected. Spotify support has suggested some solutions but none of them have worked. They then referred me to Apple support. This issue did not happen on my iPhone 11 it’s only happened on my iPhone 13 pro. Everything is up to date. Below I will paste the link to the Spotify support forum where they tried to assist.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/CarPlay-disconnects/m-p/5269544

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Update searching through the forum resetting all settings on the iPhone resolved the issue.

1 reply

CarPlay disconnects with Spotify

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.