Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop my screen from flipping back and forth

Sometimes when I have one program open and go to open another program, the screen flips to the new one. Then, I cannot access the other one that I was in. For example, if I have Zoom open and I click into Google Chrome, I cannot see both of them at once. It flips back and forth between the two. Not sure how else to explain it but it if very difficult to manage when I need to see both screens at once. I've never had this experience on my other Macbooks.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 4:48 PM

sashagienah wrote:

Sometimes when I have one program open and go to open another program, the screen flips to the new one. Then, I cannot access the other one that I was in. For example, if I have Zoom open and I click into Google Chrome, I cannot see both of them at once. It flips back and forth between the two. Not sure how else to explain it but it if very difficult to manage when I need to see both screens at once. I've never had this experience on my other Macbooks.

Use Mission Control on your Mac - Apple Support

See open windows and spaces in Mission Control on Mac

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 4:48 PM in response to sashagienah

sashagienah wrote:

Use Mission Control on your Mac - Apple Support

See open windows and spaces in Mission Control on Mac

How do I stop my screen from flipping back and forth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.