Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

null

When using a PC, if I'm using a browser in full screen and pull up Calculator, it just appears to the side of the window I'm using so that I can use calculator while also being able to see everything on my other window. On Mac, if I'm using Safari (for example) and am on full screen and select Calculator from my task bar it takes me away from Safari and onto my desktop to use Calculator. Using Calculator doesn't even give the option to use split screen with anything. Is there any way to use Calculator while using a browser on full screen, being able to see them both at the same time? I do all of my homework on my computer, so it can sometimes be frustrating having to go back-and-forth between screens to use the applications I want.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 9:40 AM

isreally_bananas wrote:

When using a PC, if I'm using a browser in full screen and pull up Calculator, it just appears to the side of the window I'm using so that I can use calculator while also being able to see everything on my other window. On Mac, if I'm using Safari (for example) and am on full screen and select Calculator from my task bar it takes me away from Safari and onto my desktop to use Calculator. Using Calculator doesn't even give the option to use split screen with anything. Is there any way to use Calculator while using a browser on full screen, being able to see them both at the same time? I do all of my homework on my computer, so it can sometimes be frustrating having to go back-and-forth between screens to use the applications I want.

Use two Mac apps side by side in Split View - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2021 9:40 AM in response to isreally_bananas

isreally_bananas wrote:

Use two Mac apps side by side in Split View - Apple Support

null

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.