Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone help me set up Apple server for my domain to work on iCloud?

I don’t know what I’m doing and the name of my computer was merely iMac and so many people started logging in to my network and computer for maybe like two minutes until I found the setting to eissientially take the hardware off of the network. I’m not saying any of this right I don’t believe but do y”all know what I mean? I have a TC client set up behind static native ipv4 or ipv6 your choice. I’m asking that someone log into my system and make mac server work so it functions like a local Exchange2013 server if that makes sense in the slightest. Also I would like for you to log into my Windows 10 Pro Gaming PC and install Fallout 76 on my 1 TB Firecuda gaming SSD. I want that game to run on there but I want to keep Red Dead Redemption 2 / Red Dead Online on the local internal 1 TB SSD. My Firecuda only runs at USB 3.0 despite costing nearly $300 so if there’s anything you could do on that front then that would be great. Lastly I need an FTP server set up on my ASUS Ultralight Core i9 notebook because as it turns out the easiest way to import raw footage from my sony professional camcorder is to have the camera upload it via FTP. I don’t know why but that’s just the case it seems because of work flow demands and limitations ultimately. Back to Apple server I would like to host physically in my apartment the domains ianmarkham.com and rdo singles.com and I have lots of different Windows 10 Pro systems we can do that one we’ll just need to cross that bridge when we come to it. I mean will it affect my gaming experience to be handling a moderate level of inbound traffic into and onto the network? I have a 1GB internet speed connections that tops out at 943mbps on Speedtest consistently. I mean I don’t mean to brag but I’m on AT&T AS-700 and it’s literally the best internet in the world except that we get in trouble for using any dns other than attlocal.net. Please someone please I need help doing this stuff because my mom is going to be here in a few months and my business needs to at least appear to be up and running.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:03 AM

This isn't really the place to get help with this. If you have a specific problem with either Apple software or hardware, we might be able to assist.

To set up this type service is well outside the scope of this community. You need to contact someone, person or group, that does this sort of system setup and contract with them to do it for you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 11:03 AM in response to ianfromround rock

This isn't really the place to get help with this. If you have a specific problem with either Apple software or hardware, we might be able to assist.

To set up this type service is well outside the scope of this community. You need to contact someone, person or group, that does this sort of system setup and contract with them to do it for you.

Can someone help me set up Apple server for my domain to work on iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.