You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting charge 9.99 monthly for service i have with my apple one plan

I upgraded from my 9.99 2 TB plan to the apple one plan and now I see 2 charges one for 29.99 and 9.99 I need my money back and your website doesn't let you submit proof or explain what the issue is.

I would like apple to refund me my 9.99 monthly and only charge me for the service I select to have the apple one.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 6:47 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2021 5:05 PM in response to MrArrieta

MrArrieta,

We understand how important it is to make sure you are only charged for one subscription and we're happy to help. First, let's make sure it shows your previous storage has been cancelled by completing the steps listed here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple

Also, you can learn more about what happens when you change from an iCloud+ storage plan over to Apple One here: What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One

Lastly, if you are unable to request a refund from the steps in the article that you came to us through, then you can reach out to billing here: Get Support

Take care

getting charge 9.99 monthly for service i have with my apple one plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.