Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to add new songs to itunes library

i have 650 old songs(mp3) and 7new songs(mp3), unable to add into my itunes library only for new songs. tried to uninstalled and installed back my itunes, checked all updated version on itunes and my iphone 13pro max. kindly advise, thank you very much

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:34 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2021 4:48 PM in response to jesslawsw1986

Hello jesslawsw1986,

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're trying to add over 600 songs to your iTunes library but are running into difficulty. To sync your library to your new iPhone, follow these steps: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

If those are the steps you're following, you mention uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes. When you completed these steps, did you also uninstall the additional components? If not, here's how: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

If you're still having an issue, let us know more:

• Does an alert appear, and if so, what does it say exactly? Be sure to include any error numbers.
  • Are you an Apple Music subscriber?

The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

unable to add new songs to itunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.