Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting multiple files

I’ve recently updated to iOS 15. How do I delete multiple files at the same time rather than one at a time? “See all” is not seen when I am in the files. Am I in the wrong place?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 12:40 PM

Get out of the Recents View and go back to Browse. If the files that you want to delete are in a folder, tap that folder to get to the list of files. Tap on the three circles in the upper right corner and then tap on Select. Select all of the files that you want to delete and then tap the trash can at the bottom. If you want to delete all of the files, tap on Select All in the upper left before tapping the trash can icon.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 12:40 PM in response to jeffreeman63

Get out of the Recents View and go back to Browse. If the files that you want to delete are in a folder, tap that folder to get to the list of files. Tap on the three circles in the upper right corner and then tap on Select. Select all of the files that you want to delete and then tap the trash can at the bottom. If you want to delete all of the files, tap on Select All in the upper left before tapping the trash can icon.

Deleting multiple files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.