Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch and Health App step don’t match

Day before yesterday I updated my iPhone to iOS15.0.1 and my Apple Watch series 3 to watchOS 8.0. Now my data between the two aren’t matching. I have followed thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251853160 but hasn’t fixed the issue. Prior to this I had no issue.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:40 AM

I had the same issue, but I just followed the below steps and I think I resolved the issue. Give it a go. Hope it helps!

Prioritise data sources

Here's how to choose the sources that Health uses first:

1. Open the Health app, then tap the Browse tab.
  2. Tap a category, then tap a subcategory.
  3. Scroll down, then tap Data Sources & Access.
  4. Tap Edit.
  5. Touch and hold the Change Order button  next to a data source, then drag it up or down in the list. 
  6. To turn off a data source so that it doesn't contribute any more data for that category, tap the checkmark next to the source.
  7. Tap Done.

If multiple sources contribute the same data type, then the data source at the top will take priority over other sources. Any new apps or devices that you add go to the top of the list automatically, above your iPhone or iPod touch. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 2:40 AM in response to SugaBeatz

I had the same issue, but I just followed the below steps and I think I resolved the issue. Give it a go. Hope it helps!

Prioritise data sources

Here's how to choose the sources that Health uses first:

1. Open the Health app, then tap the Browse tab.
  2. Tap a category, then tap a subcategory.
  3. Scroll down, then tap Data Sources & Access.
  4. Tap Edit.
  5. Touch and hold the Change Order button  next to a data source, then drag it up or down in the list. 
  6. To turn off a data source so that it doesn't contribute any more data for that category, tap the checkmark next to the source.
  7. Tap Done.

If multiple sources contribute the same data type, then the data source at the top will take priority over other sources. Any new apps or devices that you add go to the top of the list automatically, above your iPhone or iPod touch. 

Apple Watch and Health App step don’t match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.