Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not getting any notifications

All of sudden, I am not getting any notifications unless I open the app then I receive all the messages and notifications. I have updated IOS to 15. Checked all settings including notifications. Do not disturb. Backup App refresh etc. Nothing wrong with them. I closed the Bluetooth but it only allowed me to receive notifications occasionally. Maybe just last a few times.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 3:18 PM

Hi CoraC2020,

I had the exact same issue with yours. It seems fixed after I contacted with customer support. What they did was:

Messages: Go to Setting > Notifications > Messages, then making sure if all buttons are enabled, and go to Customize notifications > Turn off "Allow notifications" Unknown Senders

Calendars: Go to Setting > Notifications > Calendar > Turn on Allow Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications, all banners, Sounds, and then go to Customize Notifications > Turn on top 3 items: Upcoming Events, Invitations and Invitee Responses

If this still does not help you, I'd recommend to chat with customer support by clicking Get Support on this top right of page.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 3:18 PM in response to CoraC2020

Hi CoraC2020,

I had the exact same issue with yours. It seems fixed after I contacted with customer support. What they did was:

Messages: Go to Setting > Notifications > Messages, then making sure if all buttons are enabled, and go to Customize notifications > Turn off "Allow notifications" Unknown Senders

Calendars: Go to Setting > Notifications > Calendar > Turn on Allow Notifications, Time Sensitive Notifications, all banners, Sounds, and then go to Customize Notifications > Turn on top 3 items: Upcoming Events, Invitations and Invitee Responses

If this still does not help you, I'd recommend to chat with customer support by clicking Get Support on this top right of page.

Oct 9, 2021 9:19 PM in response to CoraC2020

CoraC2020 Said:

"Not getting any notifications: All of sudden, I am not getting any notifications unless I open the app then I receive all the messages and notifications. I have updated IOS to 15. Checked all settings including notifications. Do not disturb. Backup App refresh etc. Nothing wrong with them. I closed the Bluetooth but it only allowed me to receive notifications occasionally. Maybe just last a few times."

-------

What's the App?:

Contact the Developer of the app. You'll find their contact information on the app's page of the App Store.

Not getting any notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.