Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experiencing bugs in ipad os 15

Hello community!!

i have this ipad air 4th gen which i bought it a month ago, after downloading the ipados 15, do all of u suffer some small small glitches while using your ipad? Sometimes the app reposition etc. there is no hang but their are some glitches happening in safari as well.. the main point is that the experience is not so smooth as it was before installing… does it happen with u all as well or something has happened to my ipad… i take the utmost care of it but still i am in a worry 😄… pls help so that i can improve my experience…

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:18 AM

Did you already try a forced restart of your iPad, using these instructions?

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 15-30 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 2:18 AM in response to Kunal289xd

Did you already try a forced restart of your iPad, using these instructions?

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 15-30 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear).

Regards

Giulio

Oct 10, 2021 3:20 AM in response to Kunal289xd

The are some issues with iPadOS15 - of which there are multiple problems with Safari. These include intermittent rough scrolling and crashes.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that memory management issues may be the cause, or at least contribute, to these issues. At present there is no workaround. We must hope that these and other issues are resolved in later releases of iPadOS15.

You would be well advised to report any bugs that you encounter using Apple’s Product Feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Experiencing bugs in ipad os 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.