Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bugs in iOS 13.2

Hi, is anyone experiencing bugs with iOS 13.2?

Since installing my iPad (Pro) is slow, i.e. some pages don’t load, some pictures don’t load, links load extremely slowly or need to be clicked on multiple times and the typing keys are often slow or don’t register they’ve been touched.

It’s very frustrating.

Is Apple aware if this?

iPad Air, iOS 11

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 2:27 PM

Similar questions

10 replies

Nov 6, 2019 4:36 AM in response to CG380

I have the first generation iPad Pro 12.9, so only a year old... Web pages are slow to load, links are slow to work, switching between apps is slow, different apps freeze temporarily... lag, lag, lag... This shouldn’t be happening in Apple’s newest software and on a new iPad Pro 12.9. Please fix this. Using my iPad has gone from fun to frustrating!

Nov 15, 2019 11:43 AM in response to MichelPM

My iPad Pro 11" (2018) 512 GB cellular is crashing and freezing *regularly* now, multiple times per day, since I updated to 13.2.2 or got my new Apple Pencil 2, both of which happened around the same time. I paid the premium for this powerful device specifically so I could count on it to work when I need it to work, and this is a highly disturbing development. (I can't be standing in court in the middle of a hearing trying to refer to an e-document, then waiting two minutes for the device to reboot and get back to where I was.)

Nov 15, 2019 11:48 AM in response to JRMlaw

Try the new hard reset procedure for the new 2018 iPad Pro models.

1. Press and release the volume UP button.

2. Then immediately press and release the volume DOWN button.

3. Then, press and hold the Power button at the top. You will see the Slide to Power off button, but keep on holding down the Power button until you see the Apple logo, then let it go.

Once you have performed all the steps, wait for a few seconds and your 2018 iPad Pro will boot up completely to the iPad Pro’s Lock screen.

Good Luck!

Bugs in iOS 13.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.