Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Digital Crown not scrolling Siri Watch Face

I’m using an Apple Watch Series 6 to display the Siri watch face. All software is up to date. When I turn the Digital Crown, the sources don’t move or scroll. Pressing the crown works to bring up the app listing where turning the crown DOES work to zoom in and out. But on the Siri watch face, the crown doesn’t work. I just paired this watch with my new iPhone 13 Pro and realized it’s not working. Any ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:39 AM

4 replies

Oct 11, 2021 12:11 PM in response to hacimrendrag

Hey there hacimrendrag,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues using your Digital Crown. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Has this always been the case or did this recently start occurring? If this recently started occurring, did this occur after pairing to your iPhone 13 Pro? Did this occur on other iPhone models?

Also, this may seem like a simple step, but have you tried restarting your Watch? Restarting your Watch can potentially resolve unexpected issues:

How to restart your Apple Watch

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Digital Crown not scrolling Siri Watch Face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.