Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Increase Bass in Airpods Pro

I came looking for answers but may have found a solution instead. I got my new Airpods Pro and the sound was terrible. I already had the base booster in my iPhone setting turned on and the music still sounded tinny.

I hope what I discovered and have outlined below helps gives someone the music experience that they are looking for and to show that the apps we use to listen to music can contribute to the sound quality.

I listen to music through Spotify so jumped over there to discover that the Spotify App has its own Equalizer settings, which when modified gave me the rich basey sounds I was hoping for when I bought the Airpods Pro.

To access the settings on the Spotify iPhone app:

1. Open the Spotify App
  2. Click on the Home Icon at the base of the app screen
  3. Select the Settings Cog at the top of the app screen
  4. Select Playback
  5. Select Equalizer
  6. If not already on, turn the Equilizer on
  7. Select from one of the Presets OR you can adjust the sound by using the equalizer graph at the top of the app to adjust the sound.
  8. To adjust using the equaliser graph, click on one of the white points and move it up or down. You can do this while listening to the music you'd like to set the base for as you get live feedback as you make adjustments. I found that the 150Hz was a good starting point to get more base as the standard Base Booster preset still wasn't enough for me.

NOTE

These instructions are for adjusting the sound balance in Spotify but if you're still having issues getting great sound quality out of your new Airpods Pro and you're not using Spotify, please know that the Airpods Pro are capable of excellent sound output, so it might pay to check the instructions for the music apps you are using to see if they have similar options to change the equalizer settings.

Hope you enjoy your new Airpods Pro as much as I am now!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 5:22 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

How to Increase Bass in Airpods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.