Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts messed up?

Can anyone help / tell me how to fix this? My iPhone has for some unknown reason split all of my contact numbers down into 2-3 digit blocks ...so like 07 679 57 46 56 etc so now I can’t make calls without copying each number into the keypad? An old question said to change your region in settings but it’s already set correctly to the uk

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 7:47 AM

Hi Daveys121, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that your contact phone numbers on your iPhone have been split and we’re happy to help. 

If you haven’t already done so, follow the steps found in the Apple Support articles below. 

If your contact phone numbers are still not being displayed correctly, change your region to another region, then change it back to your region. Learn how to Change the language and region on iPhone.

Let us know if this helps. Take care. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 7:47 AM in response to Daveys121

Hi Daveys121, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that your contact phone numbers on your iPhone have been split and we’re happy to help. 

If you haven’t already done so, follow the steps found in the Apple Support articles below. 

If your contact phone numbers are still not being displayed correctly, change your region to another region, then change it back to your region. Learn how to Change the language and region on iPhone.

Let us know if this helps. Take care. 

Contacts messed up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.