Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch keybord

Last night I was charging my Apple Watch series 3. I woke it to check the time. When I woke it, I got a notification on my iPhone from Apple Watch keyboard. Normally I would get this notification if I entered a text fled and then press the keyboard button, but I was not in a text fled. Any idea why this is happening? My apple watch is running WatchOS 8.0.0, and my iPhone is running iOS 15.0.1.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 10:18 AM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2021 10:55 AM in response to MrTech_123

Hey there MrTech_123,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're needing assistance with Apple Watch notifications. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Check out this resource for information on how notifications work on your Apple Watch and how to adjust notifications: 

Notifications on your Apple Watch

If this is not the issue you're experiencing, please elaborate, so we can better assist you. 

If there is a feature or setting you want to provide feedback on, you can send feedback to Apple directly here: 

Product Feedback 

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Oct 12, 2021 1:08 PM in response to Rob_H1

Hi Rob_H1.

The Notifications on your Apple Watch link you sent me did not help. Let me try to rephrase my question.

While my Watch is charging, I keep getting a notification on my iPhone titled Apple Watch Keyboard, even though I did not enter a text fled on my apple watch. When I open the notification on my iPhone, it lets me type in something on the iPhone. When I press enter after typing something in, nothing happens. if I made this notification come up my self after entering a text fled, after I hit enter, it inserts what ever I typed in on the iPhone, onto the Watch.

Apple Watch keybord

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.