Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use my iCloud for iMessage

How can I use my iCloud for iMessage

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 4:46 PM

See the information in Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support including the following:

Messages in iCloud are updated automatically, so you always have the same view everywhere you use iMessage. When you delete a message, photo, or conversation on one device, it’s removed from all of your devices. And since all of your attachments are stored in iCloud, you can save space on your device.

You can use Messages in iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Mac. For your privacy, Messages in iCloud is end-to-end encrypted,* which means you can't view or access Messages online via browser. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 4:46 PM in response to samaria38

See the information in Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support including the following:

Messages in iCloud are updated automatically, so you always have the same view everywhere you use iMessage. When you delete a message, photo, or conversation on one device, it’s removed from all of your devices. And since all of your attachments are stored in iCloud, you can save space on your device.

You can use Messages in iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Mac. For your privacy, Messages in iCloud is end-to-end encrypted,* which means you can't view or access Messages online via browser. 

How do I use my iCloud for iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.