Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote Live notes on iPhone

I would like to use Keynote live to present something on the browser and remote control it on my iPhone.

But I can't see my notes.

Is there a possible way to view the notes and control the presentation at the same time?

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 4:21 AM

Hi Goldgamer-de, to view presenter notes you need to be linked to a Mac, iPad, or another iPhone and use Keynote Remote on your iPhone while giving a Keynote Live presentation. As far as I'm aware it isn't possible to view presenter notes when initiating a Keynote Live presentation from iPhone alone.

Start the Keynote Live presentation on the linked device, then join with Keynote Remote on your iPhone. Tap Play on your iPhone, then tap the Layout button and select an option.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15.0.2

Use Keynote Remote to control your Keynote presentation

Get started with Keynote Live

Keynote User Guide for iPhone

Keynote User Guide for iPad

Keynote User Guide for Mac

Keynote User Guide for iCloud

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 4:21 AM in response to Goldgamer-de

Hi Goldgamer-de, to view presenter notes you need to be linked to a Mac, iPad, or another iPhone and use Keynote Remote on your iPhone while giving a Keynote Live presentation. As far as I'm aware it isn't possible to view presenter notes when initiating a Keynote Live presentation from iPhone alone.

Start the Keynote Live presentation on the linked device, then join with Keynote Remote on your iPhone. Tap Play on your iPhone, then tap the Layout button and select an option.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15.0.2

Use Keynote Remote to control your Keynote presentation

Get started with Keynote Live

Keynote User Guide for iPhone

Keynote User Guide for iPad

Keynote User Guide for Mac

Keynote User Guide for iCloud

Keynote Live notes on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.