Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote presenter notes showing from the end.

I use keynote for live presentations and control it remotely from my ipad pro over a wifi connection. Whenever I advance the slide, the presenter notes appear from the bottom or end of the note and I have to quickly flick up to get to the beginning of that slide note so that I can continue. Any help?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 17, 2022 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2022 6:25 AM

OK if you have that much text;

1 - make the notes window on the Mac occupy all of the display

2 - on the iPad open Keynote, go to the more button [a circle with three dots]

select, Rehearse Slideshow

tap the layout options button:

select notes only:

press Keynote remote button to play

5 replies

Mar 18, 2022 7:15 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Thanks Gary.

Here’s more info:

I am showing presenter notes only on my iPad. So the full screen is all notes. Sometimes I may have 2-3 pages for one slide. When I advance to a slide that requires scrolling, it shows up at the bottom of my notes. I then have to scroll to the top to begin reading. I just need the presenter notes to appear from the beginning instead of the end.

Would your suggestion still apply?

Mar 19, 2022 8:41 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Thanks again Gary.

I have everything setup just as you say with the exception of “rehearse”.

I open my presentation on my MacBook, which sends to 3 large displays is hdmi. Then I click the remote and the. Play buttons on my iPad. The Mac book and screens are setup to show the slide only (of course).

may ipad is setup to show “presenter notes only”. I click the arrows on the side of the screen to advance or go back.

sorry. This is my first time asking a question and I am learning the importance of sharing as many details as I can……the first time.

thank you for your patience :)

Keynote presenter notes showing from the end.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.