Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Presenter Notes while using keynote live

I'm using my iphone to stream a keynote presentation (using KN live) but alas there seems to be no way to view presenter notes on my device. Is this an external screen only option? thanks

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:21 AM

You'll need to open the presenter display window. Move your pointer near the top of the slideshow window, then click the presenter display window button. It looks like this-

To show the presenter display window in Keynote for iCloud, move your pointer near the bottom of the slideshow window, then click the presenter display window button.

This has a more general overview - Add and view presenter notes in Keynote on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 3:21 AM in response to defishinsea

You'll need to open the presenter display window. Move your pointer near the top of the slideshow window, then click the presenter display window button. It looks like this-

To show the presenter display window in Keynote for iCloud, move your pointer near the bottom of the slideshow window, then click the presenter display window button.

This has a more general overview - Add and view presenter notes in Keynote on Mac - Apple Support

Presenter Notes while using keynote live

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.